Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Soy Sauce Chicken Noodles!



(Click on the thumbnail to enlarge the photo. I dont know why I cant seem to upload pictures to blogger. I apologise for this.)

Hey everyone. I'm Marcus from 3E2. On Saturday the 24th of July, I went to Chinatown to try out food. It was difficult because Chinatown has a long list of good food. So, I took my time and walk around. Just then, I stopped at this shop. The shop does not look bright or colourful but this chicken that is hanging in the display looks so mouth-watering! I was welcomed by the lady there. I sat down and soon ordered a drink while waiting. In less than 3 minutes, my dish arrived. SOY SAUCE CHICKEN NOODLES! It serves quite a reasonable amount. There was the braised chicken and the noodles served with cai sin (I apologise if I spelt wrongly), a little coriander leaf and some spring onion sprinkled on it. Then, I mixed everything together. The noodles were well cooked. The chicken is tender and there is no blood at all. There hardly is any bone in the chicken so I think it will be better as people are usually lazy to eat with the bone present.

Oh. Not to forget. The shop's name is "Chew Kee Eating House". It has a long history of 47 years! Really good huh? Well, this is one proof that the food there is delicious! That is why the shop is able to remain there till now, don't you agree? I cannot remember the address as I was walking aimlessly to look for some appetising food but if you would like to make your way there, walk further down from the exit of MRT and cross the road till you see Hotel 81. Just keep walking straight and find the signboard as stated. Enjoy your meal if you are there. I bet you want more!