Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

F&N assignment- Raidah






Hi, I'm Raidah from 3N2. Since Singapore celebrate Racial Harmony Day, I was told to do my F&N assignment. I went to fork and spoon. I went there as it have many choices of food to choose from. I bought chicken kung pow rice from the nasi padang stall. I choose this because it is from central-western china and china is part of ASEAN! The chicken is diced. they use capsicum, chilli and mix it with prepared marinade.


To elaborate more on the chicken kung pao, it was named after a court official or "Kung Pao," Kung Pao Chicken is a spicy Szechuan dish made with diced chicken, peanuts and chili peppers. The original Sichuan version of Kung Pao chicken, uses chicken as its primary ingredient. In this original version, diced chicken is typically made with a prepared marinade. The wok is seasoned and then the chillies and Sichuan peppercorns are flash fried to add fragrance to the oil. Then the chicken is stir fried and vegetables, along with peanuts, are added. Kung Pao Chicken is considered an Asian delicacy for most. It starts off with fresh, moist, unroasted peanuts or cashew nuts.

The chicken kung pao is suitable for my F&N assignment because it is originated from central-western china and it is part of ASEAN.

No comments: