Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Racial Harmony - Euwen

Hi, I'm Euwen from 3N1. As all the placers allocated to go was too far, i decided to go Ang Mo Kio Hub as it was nearby. As mentioned, i went to the food court at AMK Hub. I ate some Korean dish there.














From the left is Korean Mixed Rice and Korean BBQ Chicken ; Both of the meals costed $5.00
Each. But i only ate the Korean BBQ Chicken. The chicken is tender, not salty, the oil was also reduced by using the vegetable leafs and it also gives a melting effect when u put it into your mouth.
<- Picture of how the vegetables leaf was used to reduce amount of oil.













The bowl of rice was really different from our normal rice, the rice tasted dry and sticky ; Had a hard time trying to swallow too. The soup was plain, oily and did'nt taste well. But when eating all this with the Ikan Bilis and the Kimchi, it was delicious.
This event allowed my to know more about Korean Delights. I would say that if you ask for my judgement on this meal, overall of 10, I would give a 7/10.

<- Heres a picture of how the Kimchi looks like

No comments: