Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Friday, July 24, 2009



I am Wai Yan Hlaing of class 3E2. I went to China Town on 22 July 2009 to celebrate Singapore Food Festival and to find proper food for our Food and Nutrition assignment. I searched for delicious food in China Town and I found this Thai Stall with many delicious foods. With many attractive foods on the menu, I had some trouble choosing what to eat but I found this Pineapple Fried Rice. This cost me $10, I think it's really worth it. I had Pineapple Fried Rice for the first time, the flavors are fresh and the whole dish is surprisingly not greasy or overly sweet. It has that perfect taste of sweet-salty-spicy that many dishes do not have. It is also really pretty with all the colors from the variety of ingredients. The Pineapple Fried Rice is sweet and fruity yet savory.

No comments: