Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009



Hey! I'm Farisah from 3N2. The stall that I usually patronisedsells variety of Malay dishes. You can find from Nasi Padang to a lighter meal such as, Roti John. On every Friday, they have a special menu that is Nasi Briyani that is a DIE DIE MUST TRY!!!! There is Chicken and Mutton Briyani at only $3.50... As for today I bought Mee Goreng because of its taste & the fulfilment of the meal.. The price is reasonable at $3 and it can really fill your empty stomach.





The ingredients are made of : Yellow noodle, bean sprout, chye sim, a few slice of mutton, chilies & egg. Looks can be deceiving but the taste is mmmmmm..... yum!! The stall is located around my neighbourhood at Kallang Bahru. The Mee goreng is tasty and spicy. The Mee Goreng isnt too oily eventhough it is fried. I recomend it to all the Mee Goreng LOVERS out there!!
PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: