Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Celebrating RH Food Festivals

Hi all, I am Lau Jing Yang from the class 3E2!! I was walking around my neighbourhood and I just happened to come across a store that sells delicious Chinese food.
As I was having an early dinner, it was not as crowded as usual.
Well, for this assignment, I chose 3 dishes out of some dishes I had, mainly: chilli crab, prawn roll and cuttlefish with kangkong. I would recommend everyone to try these dishes.


The chilli crab costs S$29 each. The chilli sauce contains egg white and egg yolk. The chilli crab was not very spicy, yet it was delicious! Chinese parsley was used for garnishing. The crab meat was soft and tender, making it tasty. This dish was one of the chef's specialities. The meat tastes best with the chilli sauce.




This dish would be the prawn roll. This dish costs S$8.50, consisting of about 8 prawn rolls. The appearance of the prawn rolls are brownish in colour( skin) and white in colour for the meat( excluding the prawns, Chinese leek).
The outer skins of the prawn rolls are very crispy, yet the inside of the prawn rolls are soft. The ingredients used are mainly: prawn, Chinese leek and fish meat. This dish is served with sweet sauce. It tastes best with some sweet sauce. The prawn rolls may look burnt, but actually they are not. This dish is quite oily, thus those that are worried about health problems should reconsider eating it.


This is the last dish that I would recommend to everyone that is the cuttlefish with kangkong. This dish costs S$12.50(medium).
This dish is quite spicy as it is cooked with chilli. Sesame seeds are sprinkled on the cuttlefish. The cuttlefish are no very small in size. The cuttlefish do not taste very rubbery like some do, but it is quit chewy. The chilli sauce contains a lot of shrimps.

Overall, these dishes taste great and I think everyone should try it. I really enjoyed these dishes and hope that others do too :)
Now, I have come to an end for my expedition Thank You!

No comments: