Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Hey! I'm Andrew from 3E2. On Saturday, i went out with my friends to marina square to get this F&N assignment done. We walked around and finally decided to head to the food court there as it was cheaper there. There was a wide variety of food there and i took my time to decide on what i should get. I choose Laksa in the end. It looked very appetizing on the signboard and the pictures i took just doesn't seem to do justice to that bowl of Laksa. It not only does it looks fantastic, it also taste heavenly! In fact, its one of the best I've eaten so far. It has prawns, egg, cockles, fishcakes, lemon grass and the main ingredient... the hokkien noodles. The stock which is why the Laksa tastes so nice is heavenly. It was rich in flavour,and it really entices your taste buds to have more of it. It's a little costly though, priced at $4.50. The stall name is called "Pong's Laksa House" and it has some long history of selling Laksa. I give it a 8/10 rating. I believe Laksa first originated in Malaysia, therefore i chose this food for the assignment.

No comments: