Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stephanie Tan Shi Ya ( 3N2 )


HEY:) My name is Stephanie Tan and my class in 3n2. In the commemoration of Racial Harmony, we participated in this project and we are required to search for Chinese food. Therefore, i bought this Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles at the Kim Keat Food Court on the 26th July 2010. It was not my first time trying this dish because i'm a Chinese :) I do not really like fried hokkien prawn noodles a lot, however, i like the Kim Keat food court fried prawn noodles because it was not very dry neither was it too wet. It was just nice. Prawns were indeed big and fresh too! This dish will be nicer if you squeeze a little lime juice onto it and eaten together with some sambal chili. I swear it taste heavenly! This Fried Hokkien Prawn Noodles contains ingredients like Mee (yellow noodles), Chu Mee Fen, Vegetables, Bean Sprouts, Eggs, Prawns, Squid (Sotong), Lime and Chili . Chu Mee Fen is actually another type of bee-hoon. By the way, the lime and chili is not a compulsory ingredients. It is optional. Many of the residents staying at Kim Keat avenue should have tried it before and i believed they would also agree with what I've said the earlier on. It taste nice and it look attractive too! Do drop by the food court and give it a try! After eating i believe you will have nothing to say but thumbs up! :) Try it if you doubt my words ! Thanks. I think that is all about this dish :D

No comments: