Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ang Wen Yi Glenn, 3N1




Yo people this is glenn of 3n1. The chinese food I'm doing is about laska. It was to commerate racial harmony day. I bought it in the nearest hawker centre at my house, it cost me $2.50 for one bowl of it but it was worth it as the gravy was one of the tastiest that I had tasted. Even though there are good points about this food, there are also bad points like the prawns are too soapy and the gravy is a bit too salty. Even if the laska tasted salty in every dish there are always points to improve on there are no dish that is perfect so it still had points to improve on. In the laska there are ingredients like tofu, eggs, yellow noddles and prawn. To end of if I had to give ratings for this dish I'll give it 3 and 1/2 over 5. However this dish taste nice, so I hope you would try this cause my words my not be reliable as I love eating execpt for eating vegetable so yeah this is all I have to say.


No comments: