Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Where to Blog?

I have noticed that one or two had blogged down their reviews on their own blog page. Please note that you are actually supposed to write your review in the blog site named: Racial HArmony 2008 - ToP TeN MuSt TrY

So how do you do that?

Basically,
1. You must have a blog site of your own first. I have already invited you in and so you need to create one blog first.

2. Then, go to your email again, click on the link to connect your blog site to the Racial Harmony Blog.

3. Next, go to your DASHBOARD and click on View Blog and then click on your own name or nick.

4. You will be directed to a Profiles page.

5. From there, click on the Racial Harmony Blog. Then click on New Post to start blogging.

Any questions please ask me personally.

Have Fun!

1 comment:

Rozy said...

I went to Food Republic at City Hall.I ate plain prata with cury gravy... The Curry gravy taste spicy and does not taste bitter like other prata that i ate at any other shop but taste sweet. THe prata taste nice. The prata taste a bit spongy.It also does not taste too oilly.So, it were healthier to eat.But one thing that i don't like about this prata at Food Republic were the price, the price were a bit expensive.I bought 2 plain prataand it cost me $2.40.With this amount ,i can buy 3 plain prata at hawker centre stall.So, I concluded that the prata was heathier to be eaten but only the price were expensive.

Name:Rozianah Class:3e2 Subject:Food&Nutrition