Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Set of roti prata meal



I recently had a plain roti prata in one of the indian stalls at a certain hawker centre in Upper thomson road. It cost me about $1.50, plus with the beverage component of an Teh Tarik which costs me around 80 cents. The price is surprisingly more than reasonable, and yes the taste its simply amazing, let me briefly describe more about it...
The 'prata's meat' is kinda succulent, plus adding this warm curry to it makes an excellent taste of satisfication. Adding any assorted flavours like with onions or eggs literally improves the taste.
without any second thoughts, i think i might wanna come back to eat this prata again whenever i drop by. ( Sheng hong is here)
trivia: i usually eat the entire leftover curry after finishing my last piece of prata, i had more than 3 pieces that day, and like eating onion prata.

No comments: