Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hainanese Chicken Rice...





Hainanese Chicken Rice could easily be found in any coffee shop. I went to Food Republic(Suntec City) for this chicken rice, the vendor sells their Hainanese Chicken Rice in plates(S$3+/-) or sets(S$6+).The price of the Hainanese Chicken Rice was quite costly, I thought. As I think that the quality of it is about the same as compared to what I have eaten before. The one that I had ordered was a set, it consist a plate of chicken, boiled kai-lan with oyster sauce, rice and soup(not in the picture). The chicken is very tender and goes well with the dark soy sauce they provided. The rice that accommodate with the boiled or roasted chicken is known as ''oily rice''. Some stalls serve side dishes like hard boiled egg, chicken liver and vegetables for their customers.

No comments: