Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


I went to Food Republicat City Hall .I ate plain prata that coct me $2.40.The gravy were curry fish head and it taste spicy.I love the gravy. The prata taste nice as it was spongy and easy to eat.The prata were also not oilly as it has been reduced by the maker of prata .Prata were also healthier to eat . I also love the prata but i don't the price as it was expensive. The prata were not worth it as was expensive and small. One parta cost me $1.20.With $2.40 ,i could buy 3 prata at nearer prata shop at Toa payoh .Here , i concluded that the prata were nice and healthier to eat but only the prices were expensive ! So , i think i would not come again to Food Republisc but if i need to bring a foreign to try a ethnic food ,I would bring them...

No comments: