Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The chicken rice in Lao Pa Sat...=.="


I was carrying a excited feeling to explore more about Lau Pa Sat,as i have seen a lot of people lining up for the food served there when i was young.However,when i reached there, there were not much people around, and the time was about 3:20pm,supposing to have lots of people to be crowding aroung.Soon, i later drop by at a chicken rice shop to buy a plate of chicken rice.To my astonishment, a plate of it actually cost $3.80!!But seeing that the shopkeeper is very friendly , i bought it. When the first spoon of chicken rice went into my watering mouth, i am not disappointed, but not enjoying it either.The reason is simple, it did not taste better than the other chicken rice shop at other markets...Under a sense of disappointment, i asked my mother who had accompany with me to take this photo.

No comments: