Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Roseanne Paul 3N2

Heyy, Im Roseanne from 3N2. Last week, 24 july 2010 I was down at City Square Mall eating lunch with my family. I had Deep Fried Wanton Noodle and it was super delicious. I enjoy every bit of it. The atmosphere is suitable to have a nice lunch on a any wheather. There was a range of food from western to chinese to south indian to malay. But i decided to go chinese because of racial harmony day.

I love all things ketchup and that includes having the ketchup version of wanton mee. There were three choices of the sauce base for the wanton mee: ketchup without chili, chili or black sauce with chili. Looks-wise, it appeared to be quite similar to the original Wanton Mee.
Fortunately, this is $3.50 that we are talking about right here. To be fair, the Singapore version of Wanton Mee wasn’t as bad as I thought it will be.While the deep-fried wantons were too tiny and lacked any substantial bite. The only saving grace was the bouncy and firm noodles, but portion-wise, it really wasn’t enough. This will make your tastebuds go crazy. It is satisfying and worth the money. What i like most about it is that not only it goes for quantity but also the quality is there. I will give 5/5 because i really love the dish. I would recommend to all Wanton Noodle lovers out there.

Peace Out!

No comments: