Cuppy Cake!

Cuppy Cake!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Loh Kim Yan, 3N2.


Hello, I'm KimYan from 3N2. I went to the Singapore Food Festival located at Clarke Quay for my F&N assignment on the 23rd of July 2010. For this year's theme, is on chinese food. When I first step into the food fair, there's a lot of people crowding and almost all the seats were being occupied. As it's my first time going to a food fair, thus I'm very anticipate about the stalls and the environment. The only food that caught my eye is this, Dim Sum. As above the picture had shown, there's a picture and words down there pasted on the stall, that the mediacorp's artist had visited the stall before. So the thing that came to my mind is, "I guess the food of this stall would be delicious". I ordered two of each dim sum that is selling. There's Siew Mai, Ha Gao(which is the dumpling), and Char Siew Bao. In the Siew Mai, I tasted mushroom taste inside which made the Siew Mai tasty. The meat is tender but the skin isn't very soft, probably the skin isn't steamed well. As for the Ha Gao, there's prawn in it which is very tasty and fresh, but the skin is too thick and very dry. Next, the Char Siew Bao. The bun has a very unique and special taste which is very delicious. The meat(char siew), is very delicious as well as it also has a kind of special taste which I've never tasted before in any other Char Siew Bao out there. Overall, I'm quite disappointed in the Dim Sum except for the Char Siew Bao as it's the tastiest among the three dim sum. But I've enjoyed this trip to the Singapore Food Festival.

No comments: